There are LOTS of reasons for WrapLove – here are the top five!
1. Uplifting – Creating gorgeous wrapping paper, with bright colours, will raise your spirits. Spread the joy of happy shapes!
2. Filmed projects are a great alternative to a real-life course – like working across the table from Rachel, without having to wear a mask – and step-by-step instructions clarify the detail.
3. Handmade – the power of making, of choosing the paper, the ribbon, the best technique… Transform simple materials into splendid parcels.
4. Positive diversion – get satisfaction from repetition. Create beautiful papers. Patterns are relaxing! Escape the news, and the weather, in your own gift-wrapping-micro-climate.
5. Utterly personal – every parcel celebrates your own unique style and each package is made for the special individuals in your life.
Create great presents or give as a present.
Sign up for instant, lifetime WrapLove pleasures now – Happy Wrapping!
One thought on “Five Reasons for WrapLove”
(noun) cheerful, creative fun loosed through clear instructions on video and print inspiration
(verb) to package with joy-infused, personalised, handmade wrap
Five reasons for WrapLove? Five Stars. Thank you, Rachel.