Here are five reasons for BookLove the online course starting 30 May 2022.
- Live sessions with Rachel – the opportunity to ask questions and share your work with the group. Three hour-long conversations (recorded, for you to watch in your own time.) Like being in a room together, without having to travel.
2. A small intimate group, for personal support and no pressure. BookLovers round the world bring a wealth of experience and understanding to the table – Gluing going wrong? Not sure how to complete this page? Where did you get that ink/brush/pen/tape? Camaraderie, if and when you want it.
3. Relax doing what you love – making, reading, in the comfort of your own home, with supplies and inspiration around you. Concentrate on creating, guided by a responsive teacher.
4. Use your hands – the tactile and textural pleasures of paper, ribbon, ink and linen thread. Focus on the physical and let your brain switch off.
5. Make presents – delight your nearest and dearest with unique gifts, personalised for them.
These are just five reasons for BookLove – here are five more.
The online course for book lovers, begins with a live session on 30 May 2022. Registration is open – join us!