A quick folded pocket decoration to add cheer to your holidays! Make this simple origami envelope for seasonal special messages.
- A rectangle of paper – I’m using an A5 sheet of Bockingford watercolour 190gsm ( 8 inches by 6 inches approx)
- A few sheets the same size, for practice
- Some pens, pencils or ink
- Thread or fine ribbon for hanging
- Needle or small hole punch
Step by step:
- Write a message on one side of the sheet (in landscape format.)
2. Decorate the other side of the sheet.
3. Practice the fold by watching this short film:
…and when you’re happy with the result…
4. …then fold up your decorated special sheet.
5. Undo to add your hanging loop of thread or ribbon.
6. Display for all to see, or pop in the post for a friend.
This folded pocket decoration was the final object of the Eight Wishes workshop. Newsletter subscribers are the first to hear about upcoming free bookart projects!
Find more festive inspiration in WrapLove.https://www.thetravellingbookbinder.com/product/wraplove-ecourse/